- Tour datesEvery Sunday from 10 am
- Meeting point
- Duration3 hours
- Size of group1-8 people or contact us for bigger groups
- Price45 Euros per person
- What’s included?One coffee/lemonade/beer is included in the price
- BenefitSmall groups give you plenty of chance to ask questions and get local tips from a knowledgable guide
- See the unconventional face of Budapest’s famous party district
- Spend the morning soaking up the relaxed Sunday atmosphere of the Jewish quarter
- Understand the area’s intriguing history and recent wave of gentrification
- Enjoy a personalised tour with a small group and the chance to relax and chat with a local
- See amazing street art and murals and embrace contemporary Budapest
- Visit the world-famous Szimpla ruin pub and check out its Sunday farmers’ market
What not to expect
- A boring history lesson taken straight out of a guidebook
If you don’t know what to do on a Sunday morning and you fancy seeing the other face of Budapest’s famous party district – then come with us for our Sunday Morning Chill Tour.
If you thought ruin pubs were just for nighttime, let us show you how they come to life during the day as charming hangout spots, where soft jazz plays in the background and you can browse antique and encounter retro decor that conjures up the past. Read more
Snapshots of this tour
Recent reviews of this tour
Need more information about this tour?
Download a free preview of this tour that contains the highlights, the itinerary of the tour, practical info and much more.