- Tour datesEvery Friday from 11 am or contact us for a different date
- Meeting point
- Duration3 hours
- Group size1-8 people or contact us for bigger groups
- Price39 EUR per person
- What’s included?One beer/wine/coffee is included in the price
- Explore Budapest’s Jewish Quarter and the vibrant street art pieces and murals that brighten its walls
- Dive into the city’s urban life and discover the meaning behind the district’s street art
- Learn about Budapest’s diverse and ever-growing street art scene and about its unique place in the city’s contemporary culture
- Budapest’s society and city life explained, with some tips how to make the most of your stay in Budapest
- Continue the conversation about Budapest and its vibrant street art scene at a cozy local café while enjoying your complimentary cup of coffee
Contemporary Budapest is a wonderful thing to behold, and nothing gives you a better insight into this side of the city than its street art – a scene that’s been boldly growing and constantly pushing creative boundaries over the last few years.
On this tour, we’re going to give you an insider look at the history, the culture, and the creative context. Of course, the bulk of this tour will be spent looking at murals, graffitis and other forms of street art.
The more you explore, the more you’ll find, dotted around the otherwise bare walls of the city’s Jewish Quarter.
But, we’re not just here to take photos. We’ll discuss each piece, the themes and their socio-political background, themes and the artists behind them. Read more